This century’s emerging trend is digitalization to its fullest, which is almost present among all sectors, especially those involving financial transactions. Hence, the rise of mobile payment technology. It has developed the banking industry’s accessibility and versatility, primarily through mobile payment functionality. With the technology blast, there has been a posing challenge to several traditional methods; thus, businesses need to invest in more advanced and secure systems to meet consumers’ demands. According to research, Mobile Wallets are used to pay bills and utilities, transfer money, invest and loans, in-app online and in-store payments, and buying goods and services from third-party providers.
Mobile payment has been a convenient mode of transaction. This method has modified the way we manage our banking transactions. Although it has existed for several years, This method revolutionized every individual’s payment processes and product searches. There are multiple ways to accomplish a mobile payment; QR codes gained fame due to the rising number of paying retailers. A consumer scans the code using their phone’s camera and input data such as the amount to be transferred. Welcome to the age of cashless purchases in-store and online! We’ve compiled a list of our top 6 mobile payment apps just for you.
- CashApp – is a mobile payment service developed by Square available in the US and UK. This app allows users to transfer money to one another using a mobile phone app.
- Venmo – It is a service solely owned by PayPal. Venmo users can transfer funds to others via a mobile phone app; both the sender and receiver have to live in the US.
- Zelle – is a United States-based digital payments network owned by Early Warning Services, a private financial services company owned by the banks’ Bank of America, BB&T, Capital One, JPMorgan Chase, PNC Bank, US Bank and Wells Fargo.
- WeChat Pay – is a payment feature integrated into the WeChat app; users can complete payment quickly with smartphones. WeChat has Quick Pay, QR Code Payments, In-App Web-Based Payments, and Native In-App Payments to fulfil the full range of scenarios your customers expect to fulfil different payment situations.
- Apple Pay – is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Apple Inc. that allows users to make payments in person, in iOS apps, and on the web using Safari. It is supported on the iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, and Mac.
- Alipay – includes a mobile app that allows customers to conduct transactions directly from their mobile devices. This app is a must-have payment method for any business looking to reach a critical mass of Chinese shoppers both home and abroad.
The global rise in smartphone use has increased the number of mobile payments. Homeless Penthouse would like to create an efficient user experience by integrating mobile payments by scanning QR codes on the last part of the check-out process. We’re finally just one scan away! We gladly present an upgraded payment method, one of the first shops to integrate this variety of options for payment.