An exhilarating runway featuring a glamorous collection from emerging and established fashion brands, giving new perspectives and context as the fashion industry continues to adapt in these changing times. With the help of several collaborations, especially with the venues, that paved way to a richer context for each masterpiece.
During the NYFW featuring brands like Marc Jacobs, Christian Siriano, John Cohen’s, Christopher John Rogers, and many more celebrity cameos, we’ve compiled the top 9 trends you might want to look into.
- Cut-out waist – adding a sexy touch into the classic dresses, the fitted collection of Dion Lee highlights it’s monochromatic collection.
- Victorian goth – dark romantic frocks featuring Rodarte and Anna Sui Brock Collection delivered a powerful, poised aura in the runway.
- Elegant Fringe – giving a refined touch to the western style, Jonathan Simkhai and Gabriela Hearst made the cowboy approach a glamorous touch.
- See-thru – Christian Cowan and Rodarte’s sheer tops in diverse styles.
- Buttoned-up uniforms – Coach and Eckhaus Latta feature a uniform style with cardigan layer and suit jackets.
- Metallic Leather and knits – Various renditions of metallic were present; Oscar de la Renta and Sies Marjan’s made it classier this time.
- Square Neckline – Self Portrait and Kahite slayed it in their Fall 2020 collection, bringing out an eminent look at the fascinating square necklines style.
- Off shoulders – Proenza Schouler and LaQuan Smith boast their shoulder-exposing designs in an effortlessly beguiling manner.